In accordance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), SourceWatch's service provider and designated DMCA agent is Radok Corporation ("Radok"). Radok is authorized to receive notification of any alleged copyright infringement occurring on websites hosted on Radok servers, including SourceWatch.
Radok will respond to notices of alleged infringement in compliance with the DMCA [Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A)] and promptly remove, or disable access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity named in the infringement notification.
Important: Under Title 17 Section § 512(f) of the United States Code, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents (1) that material or activity is infringing, or (2) that material or activity was removed or blocked by mistake or misidentification, shall be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, incurred by the alleged infringer, by any copyright owner or copyright owner's authorized licensee, or by a service provider, who is injured by such misrepresentation.
To file a notice of infringement with SourceWatch, you must provide written communication to its designated copyright agent:
Attn: DMCA Agent for Sourcewatch
8655 E. Via De Ventura, G200
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
Your written Notification of Claimed Infringement must contain the following items to comply with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A):
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or a representative list if multiple works were allegedly infringed;
2. Description of the material that is claimed to be infringing and include information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate and remove or block the material (e.g. the URL);
3. Information reasonably sufficient to contact you, such as your mailing address, telephone number and email address;
4. Statement that you have "a good faith belief that the use of the material as described is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;"
5. Statement that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
6. Physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Include all of the above information, preferably in a numbered list as shown, or it may be considered invalid.
Counter NotificationThe administrator of SourceWatch may make a counter notification if it believes the allegations are untrue. When Radok receives a counter notification, Radok will promptly provide a copy of the counter notification to the person who provided the notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) and inform them that Radok will restore or cease blocking access to the material in 10 business days.